I’m the author guest of honor at ApolloCon in Houston this weekend. (Which could be interesting, judging from the Houston weather forecasts.) Here’s the schedule, for anyone who might be in the area wanting to say hi. Or wanting to know how best to avoid me…
- 3 p.m., Cottonwood: Meet & Greet Jim Hines
- 7 p.m., Azalea 5: Opening Ceremonies
- Noon, Azalea 4: Reading
- 2 p.m., Azalea 5: The Struggle
- 3 p.m., Pecan: Libriomancer: The Movie (This is a fancasting panel; I wasn’t just burying the lede on a big movie deal or anything.)
- 11 a.m., Cypress: Blogging — Why and How
It sounds like I’ll also be one of the “celebrity” costume judges on Saturday night, and I’ll be doing two 1-hour sessions at the autographing table, but I haven’t seen the final schedule for autographing yet.
This will be my first time to ApolloCon — heck, this will be my first time in Texas — and I’m very much looking forward to it!
So, who else will I be seeing at the con this weekend? 🙂