Happy 50% off candy day!
Now have some cool stuff.
- A 3-D Printed Dalek Transformer, by Ellindsey. Yes. More, please. (Link provided by temporus.)
- Oh look – he made a 3-D Printed TARDIS Transformer, too!!
- Princess Dalek!!!!!
- I’m rather happy with how my own Halloween costume turned out.
- I’m told most things that live in Australia want to make you dead. Then there’s the quokka, aka the Kangaroo Rat. It’s just ridiculously happy to see you. (Warning: Potential cuteness overload.)
- Animals with pumpkins, from the annual Pumpkin Bash at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. (Link from Seanan McGuire’s Tumblr.)
- Internet. In SPACE!!!
- Paint War Engagement Photos.
- Coma Niddy University presents: How Microorganisms Move.