Friday is not going as hoped or planned, and blames Thursday.
Go forth and carpe the Friday!
- LEGO frog dissection. For those with ethical qualms about dissecting the real thing? (Link from Steven Silver)
- Photos of animals who suddenly realized they’re at the vet’s.
- Dogs who forgot how to dog.
- Cats who forgot how to cat.
Please note that cats or dogs pressing their heads against the wall can indicate a serious health problem: http://www.petmd.com/cat/conditions/neu
- Industrial Flying Machines Made From Cardboard, by Daniel Agdag. (Link from Terry Hickman)
- Worrisome Uses of Quotation Marks.
- Man at Arms: Reforged builds a Lightsaber Katana. I was fascinated by the entire video, but my favorite part was the Stormtrooper at the end.
- LEGO Baby Groot and LEGO Rocket Raccoon Sketch.
Friday is Groot.
- “Van Damme? Never heard of her.” Animated gif of a badass little girl doing one of Van Damme’s signature moves. (Link from Martin Seeger)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer – in LEGO. (Link from the Mary Sue)
- Sesame Street’s NumericCon preview gives us William Shatner, Doctor Who & Daleks, “The Dark Nine,” and more as muppets.
- THIS CAT HAS THE EYES OF SAURON! (Link from Cleolinda)