I’m off to Cedar Rapids again this coming weekend, where I’ll be Toastmaster at ICON 43. That means I get to introduce this year’s guests of honor, Mike Mullin, Daniel Mohr, Mike Miller, Wolfie B. Bad, and Joe and Gay Haldeman.
Here’s my schedule, for anyone who might be there and wants to say hi.
- 6:30 – 8 p.m. Pre-ICON group booksigning at Barnes & Noble.
- 7 p.m. Opening Ceremonies
- 9 p.m. GoH Challenge: Silent Film Narration
- 9 a.m. Representation in SF/F
- 10 a.m. Author/Artist meet and greet
- 1 p.m. Speaking to Paradise ICON writers
- 4 p.m. GoH Interviews
- 9 p.m. Round Robin Storytelling
- 9 a.m. GoH/Benefactors Brunch
I’ll also be doing author photos again this year. I believe there should be sign-up information at registration/check-in. (And you’re allowed to sign up even if you’re not an author.)