I’ll be at Geek Fan Expo 2014 in Detroit this weekend, doing … you know … geek stuff. Expoing. That sort of thing.
Here’s my more-or-less finalized schedule, in case you’ll be in the area and want to say hi:
Friday, September 5
- 4:30 pm, Authors Unite!
- 8:00 pm, Jim C. Hines – Autographs
- 10:00 pm, Authors Readings
Saturday, September 6
- 11:00 am, Diversity in Geek Culture with Jim C. Hines
- 12:00 pm, Living on the Edge: Technology and social trends that will grow in fiction
- 3:00 pm, Jim C. Hines – Autographs
- 4:30 pm, The Collective Works of Jim C. Hines
- 5:30 pm, How to Screw Up Your Stories
- 8:00pm, World Building
Sunday, September 7
- 12:00 pm, Getting it Out There
- 2:00 pm, Blogging with Authors
More schedule information is available on the GFX website.
If that doesn’t work for you, next Saturday I’ll be at Kazoo Books with author Tobias Buckell for a joint booksigning/reading/spontaneous ice bucket challenging/whatever we feel like doing, really. One way or another, it should be entertaining.
That’s September 13 at 2:00 pm. at Kazoo Books Parkview.