Cool Stuff Friday
This is my Friday. It’s little and broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good.
- 30 Naughtiest Dogs. (Have I linked to this before? I don’t care. It made me laugh again.)
- Man who rescues owls, and the one that refuses to leave.
- Ferrets playing in packing peanuts. (Link from wyldbutterflies)
- Now I want a lawn dinosaur for my birthday!
- And finally, a Cyanide & Happiness cartoon that might appeal to fans of Goblin Quest…
March 28, 2014 @ 1:49 pm
Naughtiest Dogs #8 was hysterical (except, you know, pain). It reminds me of one of our previous cats and our late chinchilla. Wary cat: “They keep it in a cage.” Curious chinchilla (yes, redundant): “Is that a raisin on that critter’s face?” The chin learned that, no, it’s not a raisin. The cat learned that one should keep at least half a room away from that monster.
March 28, 2014 @ 5:15 pm
Am liking the pale gray background! Have a great weekend.
March 30, 2014 @ 2:52 pm
Huzzah for no more white background!
I’m filling out my Hugo ballot, and lo, your new bibliography has been handy. I have nominated and nominated HARD.
Jim C. Hines
March 30, 2014 @ 2:54 pm
Aw … thank you 🙂