Cool Stuff Friday
Friday again? Didn’t we just have one of these like a week ago?
Oh, and I know it’s last minute, but if you’re in the East Lansing area, I’ll be doing a session tomorrow afternoon at Write on the Red Cedar.
Anyway, have some links, and enjoy the weekend!
- Happy animals!
- The Donald Trump caterpillar.
- Santos the Ocelot Kitten makes friends with Blakely the Dog. (Link from Kat Howard)
- Australian scientists apologize for not having created dragons. And then they go ahead and make one. FOR SCIENCE!
- Indiana Jones/Gingerbread Man crossover. In LEGO. There are no words for this one. Just click and appreciate.
- Ice balls on the shore of Lake Michigan.
January 10, 2014 @ 3:37 pm
The “ice balls” video has been removed, but here’s another link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/09/lake-michigan-ice-balls-video_n_4570097.html?utm_hp_ref=green
The ocelot is cute, the Indybread man is cool and the dragon is awesome. But that caterpillar is disturbing.
Jim C. Hines
January 10, 2014 @ 3:43 pm
Shoot. Thank you, I’ve updated the post with the link.
January 10, 2014 @ 5:37 pm
That first picture in “Happy Animals” is the fabulous Shiro, who has his own YouTube channel called “shironekoshiro”, where he and the other 4 cats who live with him do silly stuff like that every day. It is both cool and funny. Rated G. Also features the changing seasons on a Japanese farm.
I think I need some gingerbread now.