ICON Schedule and Epic D&D Video
Tomorrow morning, I’m off to Iowa for ICON 37, where I’ll be acting as co-Toastmaster. And then after I get back on Sunday night, I’ll be turning around and driving to New York to meet with my editor and agent, then speaking at the New York Library Association conference on Thursday. (At least, I hope that’s what I’ll be doing. Sending good thoughts to everyone dealing with Sandy and the aftermath out there.)
For anyone else who might be at ICON, my programming schedule looks like so. (Posting as much for my reference as yours, so I’ll have something to check when I’m trying to figure out where to go.)
- Friday, 7 p.m. – Opening Ceremonies
- Friday, 9 p.m. – Reblogging This to Signal Boost
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – Martial Arts for Writers
- Saturday, 11 a.m. – Paradise Lecture: Avoiding Stereotypes in Fantasy
- Saturday, 2 p.m. – Guest of Honor Interviews
- Saturday, 4 p.m. – …It’s How You Use It
- Saturday, 7 p.m. – Reading
- Sunday, Noon – Why Do We Game?
- Sunday, 3 p.m. – Closing Ceremonies
That ought to be enough to keep me from getting bored.
And in other long-awaited news, I’m happy to present the full video of Author Dungeons & Dragons, from ConFusion earlier this year. Just in case you felt like watching a room full of authors geek out, old school.
November 6, 2012 @ 6:41 am
Johnny Bartee, Really? Just posting to down the writer of the article? Thank you for the in depth understanding of the word Anarchy. Glass Houses.
November 6, 2012 @ 6:48 am
In an election that should be “It’s the economy, stupid”, the Right is beating the shit out of Benghazi. It must poll really well in their focus groups, but I don’t get it.