- 8/30, 5:30 p.m., Dusable – Reading
- 8/31, 10 a.m. – Noon – Writers Workshop (Preregistered attendees only)
- 9/1, 9:00 a.m., Comiskey – SFWA Business Meeting
- 9/1, 10:30 a.m. – Noon, Columbus IJ – The Art of the Cover Pose (Jim C. Hines, Karen Haber, Steven Vincent Johnson, Teresa Nielsen Hayden, Yanni Kuznia)
- 9/1, Noon – 1:30 p.m., Autograph Tables – Autographing (Charles Justiz, James Kahn, Jim C. Hines, Joan Slonczewski, Lee Martindale, Mary Robinette Kowal, Nancy Fulda, Robert Reed, Tony Pi)
- 9/2, 6:00 p.m. – ??? – Hugo Reception/Ceremony/Loser’s Party – I still haven’t picked out a suit for the Hugos. What do you think of this one?
I’ve also got dinner with my publisher and my agent (Friday and Saturday, respectively), a few interview/podcast recordings, and most importantly, random hanging out at the bar and elsewhere!
I’m already feeling a little overwhelmed by the number of people I want to see and/or meet at this thing. Between business-type stuff and “OMG look at all of the cool people who will be there!!!” I expect it to be a busy but very fun time.
For those of you who have been to a Worldcon before, any advice for making the most of the weekend?
(And I know I said I was done babbling about Libriomancer, but I found out last night that the book has already gone back for a second printing, one week after the release, which is pretty dang cool!!!)