Friday was up way too late trying to photograph meteors.
Friday has a nifty group booksigning event coming up on Tuesday!
- Dogs Who Just Want to Say Hi
- Pics From Last Year’s Perseid Meteor Shower. (This year, they’re supposed to peak on August 11-12.)
- Pokemon Shaming
- Marble Caves in Chile Chico. (Link from Cleolinda)
Friday would like a Ghostbusters-style reboot of Star Trek, please.
- Cat Jumping Fails.
- Tim Wong Single-Handedly Repopulates Rare Butterfly Species in his Back Yard.
- LEGO Mars Rover in action (video).
- Dogs on their First Day After Being Adopted.
Friday will be at the Grandville B&N with fellow author Martin Shoemaker on Saturday starting at 4 p.m.
- Life-size working LEGO car. (Link from yohjideranged)
- 15 Pics to Help Restore Faith in Humanity.
- Giant LEGO ISS and Space Shuttle.
- Construction Worker Hides an 8′ Waldo on Site Every Day for Kids in Hospital Next Door.
Friday caught its very first Pokemon yesterday. (A Pikachu!)
- 21 (Not So) Majestic Cats.
- Custom LEGO model of the Juno space probe.
- More “Truth Behind the Photography” pictures. (Aka, “Ooh, I have to try that…”)
- Finally, the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service is planning to use drones to drop M&Ms covered in vaccine-laced peanut-butter to help a colony of endangered black-footed ferrets.
Friday wants to know if it’s too soon to start setting up a Kickstarter for the UK.
- 17 pics of our solar system from the Cassini space probe
- Animal expressions that capture what it’s like to be a parent
- Happy dog playing with the BEST TOY EVER!!!
- Fake want ads.
Friday is finally starting to get back into the writing groove.
- Puppies who need a little help.
- Funny reasons little kids cry. As a parent, I remember situations like these…
- T-Rex takes on the American Ninja Warrior course. And does better than I could do.
- LEGO stop-motion Ghostbusters film.
I hadn’t expected to have a Cool Stuff Friday post today, but I’d bookmarked a few things before I left for Wyoming, and figured I’d just schedule what I had. Surprise!
I’ll be in Wyoming next week for Launch Pad, so there probably won’t be a Cool Stuff post next Friday.
- Unflattering animal pictures. Exactly what it sounds like.
- Star Wars-themed wedding pics. Hey Amy – want to do a wedding vow renewal ceremony? 🙂
- Cats on (or in) pizza boxes.
- Baby foxes!!!