Friday again? Didn’t we just have one of these like a week ago?
Oh, and I know it’s last minute, but if you’re in the East Lansing area, I’ll be doing a session tomorrow afternoon at Write on the Red Cedar.
Anyway, have some links, and enjoy the weekend!
- Happy animals!
- The Donald Trump caterpillar.
- Santos the Ocelot Kitten makes friends with Blakely the Dog. (Link from Kat Howard)
- Australian scientists apologize for not having created dragons. And then they go ahead and make one. FOR SCIENCE!
- Indiana Jones/Gingerbread Man crossover. In LEGO. There are no words for this one. Just click and appreciate.
- Ice balls on the shore of Lake Michigan.